Sunday 10 February 2013

Feb 9th, 2013 – Yuma Az



Feb 9th, 2013 –  Yuma Az                                                              Weather – lo 49/hi 73 clear
Total Kilometers this trip -  11315.9                                                Km travelled this day – 0

Another relaxing day today.  It was my turn to take Vadie shopping today. 

Some of the items I needed – 12 volt medium base bulb (thanks for the offer Les, I picked one up during the day and I read your message at night), door trim as the one I finally installed soaks up the moisture and makes a terrible mess, and two new blinds for the front of the coach – ordered from Lowe’s.

Although this seems easy, well it wasn’t, I went to Pepboys, Autozone, NAPA and finally to Orielly’s  before I got the right door trim.  We also went to three different places before we could get a 12 volt medium base bulb.

I managed to get the bulb installed, but I still have no idea what the second switch is for behind the toilet – help me out here Les LOL.

Special People tonight – Jody and Herb Hood – a gracious couple who we met in Albuquerque, they invited us to Yuma and been having fun with them while we are here.  They are showing us numerous sites as well as taking us to Mexico.

1 comment:

  1. OK, if its the same as mine it works like this:

    One switch turns on the round globe with the bulb you needed as well as a florescent above the toilet..

    The other switch turns on another florescent above the toilet...

    ReplyDelete