Tuesday 5 February 2013

Feb 4nd, 2013 – Yuma Az


Feb 4nd, 2013 –  Yuma Az                                                            Weather – lo 64/hi 78 clear
Total Kilometers this trip -  11315.9                                                Km travelled this day – 0

Today was a somewhat relaxing day.  We played some Wii and watched a movie.  Hmmm what a life.

I took the TV components apart to see if I could get the TV signal to come in, but I could not figure it all out.  I will have to draw a diagram of the complete circuit and see if I can understand what is going on.

Special people today  - Shelley Faganello – a dear friend who lives up in the cold north part of Alberta.  She has taught Vadie how to make many little sewing projects and turned her into a material fanatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment