Friday 22 February 2013

Feb 21st, 2013 – Yuma Az



Feb 21st, 2013 –  Yuma Az                                                           Weather – lo 41/hi 62 clear/windy
Total Kilometers this trip -  11315.9                                                Km travelled this day – 0

It was a real lazy day today.

I made breakfast this morning, bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns.

We went out to see if we could find Vadie some running/training shoes, yup she is learning how to walk LOL.  We did not find any for her, but a pair of running shoes for me – have to keep going hehe.

Vadie made a real good supper, well this is not uncommon, but tonight it was kale and kabasa sausage yummy.

Special people today – Jim and Kathy Jewer – the owners of the property where I store my coach.  In Terrace, they get a lot less snow than we do in Kitimat, but it does get colder there.  The coach is stored inside a shed, but is open on one end.  I have power there, and am allowed to work on it anytime as long as I can get it out if others want to move their RV.  He has also helped me, and is very knowledgeable on heavy equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment