Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sept 9th – Leask Sask


Sept 9th – Leask Sask                                                                                     Weather – Clear, 9 C
Total Kilometers this trip – 1946.0                                                             Kilometers today – 0

Although, I might have a little problem with the bus still, the engine does not start all the time.  I tried it yesterday and it fired right up.  From the Wanderlodgeownersgroup the fellows were mentioning that it could be the A/T switch, but it could also be the front/rear switch.  I believe it now to be the front/rear switch, as I had never used it before, and used it for the first time at J. Reynolds place.  Since then I have been having problems starting.

But today, another project which had been started was the wiring of the AC circuit for the charger portion of the inverter.  I am doing this because one of our battery chargers bit the dust early August. So, another project is complete.

Vadie brushed the dogs while I was doing the wiring job, then when I had finished, I took each of the dogs into the bath to bathe them – so now they are all clean.

My aunt invited her children over for supper, so 3 daughters, 1 son, 2 sons-in-law, 1 daughter-in-law, grandson and granddaughter came.  Everyone brought something and the feast was huge, enough to feed an army, but it sure tasted good – thanks all.

After supper we played cards, and the women seemed to have all the winning cards.

Today’s special people will be my siblings and families -  Helena, Mary and Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment