Monday 24 September 2012

Sept 22nd – Bismark North Dakota


Sept 22nd –  Bismark North Dakota                                                          Weather –Clear  -2 C
Total Kilometers this trip – 2937.9                                                             Kilometers today –  0

Happy Anniversary to Vadie and I.

Vadie had made me a belt in Sask. and I bought her something made of steel. Another dog.
 Kahlua - Vadie's new dog

Worked on Matt’s coach today, separate the batteries – house and starting.

Went and purchased wood for more ramps.

Vadie made lunch and supper for us – as usual she makes a good meal.

Since we have been on this trip, one day has blended into another and the time is flying by so quickly.
Since it is our anniversary, I remembered two that I have missed - Congratulations to both my daughters and husbands - Cyndi and Steve (16th) , Fiona and Fred (8th)

Special people – John and Lil Wilbor – for adopting us and making us a special part of their family.  It is always nice to see them when we travel through Coaldale/Lethbridge Alberta.   I met John and Lil in 1992 through the Bus Conversions magazine.  They both are truly CERTIFIED  Bus Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment