Thursday 20 September 2012

Sept 19th – Bismark North Dakota


Sept 19th –  Bismark North Dakota                                                           Weather – Clear, Windy   13 C
Total Kilometers this trip – 2937.9                                                             Kilometers today –  0

This morning we took Bruce to the Vet.  It has been almost a week when Bruces eye started to weep and the white part was red.  Vadie used eye drops to heal it, but she seemed it was not working, but the vet said she was doing things right. – Way to go Vadie.

I continued to work on the flooring, Vadie helping when I need it, and yes it is beginning to take its toll, I am not enjoying it as I would rather be doing other things.

Shelley, Charles, Vadie and I went out for supper as the rest were very busy tonight.

Special people – Egil and Shelley –great friends and always there when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment