Saturday 29 September 2012

Sept 26th– Bismark North Dakota


Sept 26th–  Bismark North Dakota                                                            Weather –Clear  0 C
Total Kilometers this trip – 2937.9                                                             Kilometers today –  0

Last evening, I did some more quick trouble shooting on Matt’s air step, and now know that it contains 4 relays – just like mine.  So, this am,  I changed the 4 relays.  Ahhh success.  I waited till Matt got home to continue with the work on the step, and finally we have it figured out, and the step now works, almost.  He still needs a pressure switch.

I spent a big part of the day cleaning the battery area on Vadies coach to accept 6 – 6 volt batteries.
I used the POR15, and bed liner for areas of the battery box.  It looks really good, and should prevent it from rusting again.

Special people – Peter Cotter – my supervisor – he is a really good fellow to work for and with.

No comments:

Post a Comment