Wednesday 19 September 2012

Sept 18th – Bismark North Dakota


Sept 18th –  Bismark North Dakota           Weather – Clear  6 C
Total Kilometers this trip – 2937.9                                                             Kilometers today –  0

Today is Matt’s 47th birthday – well I guess it is just another day, because he had to go to work.

 I shopped this morning for nuts, bolts, oil for jacks, and soldering equipment.

When I got home the installation of the new floor was started.  I worked on it the entire day.
Matt helped me when he could, and his timing was impeccable. 


We went to Ally’s volleyball game, they won two and lost one – each of the girls were amazing.

Later in the evening, Matt’s family came over and his birthday was celebrated.



Special person: Shelley – a very dear friend of Vadie’s known for many years.  Thanks for all the help over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment