Sunday 6 January 2013

Jan 5th, 2013 - Yuma Az


Jan 5th, 2013 - Yuma Az                                                                  Weather – lo 41/hi 65 clear 
Total Kilometers this trip -  11067.5                                                Km travelled this day – 0

I got up this morning, and I started working on the LED light in the bedroom again.  Vadie was helping me and before we got half way through, Uncle Elroy came to take us downtown to a farmers market.  We went for a nice ride, but did not find the farmer’s market.

When we got home, we continued with putting up the LED lights.  Since it was lunch time, I stopped and had lunch, then Vadie and I headed out again to go downtown to go to the Antique show at the civic centre.  On our way there, we found where the farmer’s market was, so we went in there as well.

On our way home, we stopped to get pizza, as well as dropped off the ramps at Herb’s place.  While Vadie was getting dinner ready for us all, I continued putting up the curtains in the bedroom, as well as repairing the one curtain rod.  I was able to reach in there and put it together – thankyou Jesus, I really did not want to climb in there.

When we went to bed, I turned the lights on in the bedroom – WOW – is it ever bright in there, Vadie says put a dimmer on it LOL.

Special people today – Jake – on of my twin grandsons.  For a 16 year old, he is a very large young man.  He is doing real well at school, but he keeps telling me he has no girlfriend.  I will compliment him on they type of fellow he is, kind, generous and very helpful.  Thanks Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment