Monday 31 December 2012

Dec 29th - Yuma Az


Dec 29th - Yuma Az                                                                      Weather – lo 42/hi 68 scattered cloud 
Total Kilometers this trip -  11067.5                                                Km travelled this day – 0

Even though there is not to much to write down today, both Vadie and I were busy.

Vadie went to the beading place with Jody, to learn how to make hearts. She came home with a heart, no actually she come home with two hearts LOL, one she made herself out of beads.

I went with Herb and we checked his coachs air system out.  I showed him where his main air tanks are located, we were also trying to run down some leaks.  Another discussion which I took to the Wanderlodgeownersgroup forum, what do each of the compressors serve, it appears on Herb’s coach they are all tied together, and I don’t think they should be.  Could be a valve is open or a check valve does not work.

Special people for today – all the great guys Powell and I used to have breakfast with.  They befriended me, and made me one of the guys.  Hmmm, was this so they had someone else to pick on then, well it sure was fun LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment