Monday 24 December 2012

Dec 24th - Yuma Az


Dec 24th - Yuma Az                                                                      Weather – lo 52/hi 76 scattered cloud 
Total Kilometers this trip -  11067.5                                                Km travelled this day – 0

Well, one last day before Christmas – where has this year gone??

I have completed my Christmas shopping/wrapping etc, but Vadie still has some yet to do.  I am sure she will have it finished before tomorrow comes along.

Our neighbour Sonny and Pat live in a 5th wheel trailer for the winter.  They are from Montana, so needless to say they get away from the snow as well.  This is there 12th year in the Yuma area, and first year in this location. 

He is a retired firefighter, locksmith and business man.  Thanks to his children, who of course are grown up, they have taken over the business and are doing well at it which allows him to have a good time.
I have been having trouble with the lock on the front door of the coach, so he came over and helped with with it, and it works pretty smoothly now.  I have new rubber to go around the coach door so that will be a job I will tackle very soon.

While I was outside putting things away and straightening things up, I broke the knuckle joint on the passenger side bay door.  I know have to go and see what I can find or who might have such a thing.
We went to the 4pm children’s Mass at St John Neuman’s church.
After supper we went to the ChampionChurch where they had a live play on the life of Jesus.  This was outdoors and it was played really well.



Before I leave tonight, I would like to wish all a very Merry Christmas.

Today’s special person is my sister, Mary.  Tomorrow will be her birthday, so in case I do not get time to write, have a Happy Birthday Sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment