Tuesday 11 December 2012

Dec 11th - Queen City Az


Dec 11th   - Queen City Az                                                              Weather – Clear 6 C
Total Kilometers this trip -  9713.0                                                   Km’s driven todays –

We have the bus torn apart to do some of the renovations, both Vadie and I are totally exhausted, and to top it off, I believe Vadie might have the flu as well.
Vadie slept till 2 pm, to which I woke her and said that she had to get up, otherwise she would not sleep tonight. 
I myself try to keep going, as for the times that I stop, I find myself thinking about Bruce in my arms, and trying so hard to save his life, and then I start crying.  We really miss you Bruce, it will be a long, lonely trip home without you. (Bruce will be coming home, he is being cremated and then Vadie will use his ashes in some pottery she will make.)

No comments:

Post a Comment