Thursday 12 July 2012

July 8th, 2012 – John and Deb’s Place - Carvel Ab


July 8th, 2012 – John and Deb’s Place - Carvel Ab
Weather – Sunny, clear and hot
Total Mileage this trip - 2578.0                                   Mileage today -                0

The ladies again went to the Farmer’s Market, this time in Edmonton Ab.  I again babysat the dogs and worked on the coach.

Vadie found something very “CUTE” for her pottery studio, as well as something she can use for her pottery work.

Troubleshooting alone can be very troublesome.  I tried to do the best I could but did not make much headway.  What I did find out today, is that I do not have any drawing from the front panel of this coach.

Another thing which has been hampering myself a little is the heat – wow, I am not used to this.

John came home today just as we were sitting down for supper, good timing.  The ladies made another very good supper – what do you get when you got excellent cooks – meals fit for a king or queen.

After supper, John and I went to play a little on the coach, troubleshooting became a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment