Thursday 5 July 2012

July 5th, 2012 – Gas City Campground – Medicine Hat, Ab


July 5th, 2012 – Gas City Campground – Medicine Hat, Ab

Weather today -  Sunny
Mileage travelled today –       0                      this trip – 1923.0

This morning we cleaned up to get ready for tomorrow’s departure.  I made Vadie a Queen’s brunch after letting her sleep in.
Kellie McLauglin called, owner of 82FC33, to say he would come over and discuss buses.  We first looked over $quanderlodgeII, then headed out to look over his coach.  He is a newbie, and Annie (his wife) both mentioned that they have rarely or even camped at all.  AND they picked the Wanderlodge – are they brave or what.
I am kicking myself as I forgot to take my camera with me.
We went to look at his coach, and he wanted me to show him how things work.  We looked the coach over, and for the price he paid, he got an exceptional deal.  The big ticket items are either new or close to new.
Vadie always says, if it doesn’t work – LOOK for a switch.  Well that was the case with many things on his coach, he did not know what they were all for, and of course not everything is mentioned in the blue box.
As in all our coaches, there are things that require maintenance or need to be fixed, and Kellie  seems to be able to fit right in for that.
We went out for dinner, then more questions asked and stories told.

After dinner, we went to my daughters home, then to Joe’s and David’s apartments to say goodbye.
Tomorrow we head to Carvel Ab to see John Reynolds and Debbie Henderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment