Tuesday 17 July 2012

July 16th, 2012 – Stu and Theresa’s Place – Valemount BC


July 16th, 2012 – Stu and Theresa’s Place  – Valemount BC

Weather – Sunny, clear and hot
Total Mileage this trip - 2876.9                                  Mileage today -                0 

I went to bed early last night and had a good sleep.  I was up early and checked my emails, forums and updated the blog.
I had the dash apart to sort out the mirrors, as they were not working correctly, as well as checking out the radio antenna.  So now the radio works, and the mirrors work they way I want them too.

Stu had another electrical job, hanging up 2  - 7500 watt heaters in his shop.  This task went smoothly and finished the job fairly quickly.

Theresa made dinner with all the leftovers, and it tasted delicious.

After dinner we played croquet and a dice game.

Today was an easy and restful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment