Saturday 7 July 2012

July 7th, 2012 – John and Debbie’s place, Carvel Ab


July 7th, 2012 – John and Debbie’s place, Carvel Ab
Weather – Sunny and Hot
Total mileage this trip     2578.0                                   mileage today   0

John had to go drive (engineer) his train for the next two days, his trip is from Edmonton Ab to Biggar Sask (I think).  Debbie and Vadie went and did the farmer’s market thing, oh yes they went antique shops, quilting shop and you know the rest – woman stuff.

I stayed at home and babysat the 4 dogs.

I also decided to see if I can find the problem with the light flickering thing, this time it is not throughout the coach, only the headlights.  I also have a problem with the step that needs to be addressed and I wanted to get started putting in my new stereo multimedia player.   I started looking things over, and found my new headlight switch is toast.  As in many of these coaches the wiring has been butchered and for some reason which is still beyond my grasp, there was a wire which was backfeeding the ignition circuit.

So all three projects were started today, but none completed – actually have to go and sleep on it, see if I can figure why things are the way they are. 

It was kinda hot to work in the sun so I tried to work under and inside the coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment