Thursday 12 July 2012

July 11th, 2012 – John and Deb’s Place - Carvel Ab


July 11th, 2012 – John and Deb’s Place - Carvel Ab

Weather – Sunny, clear and hot
Total Mileage this trip - 2578.0                                   Mileage today -                0

I worked a little on the wiring this morning, then Debbie was kind enough to take us into Edmonton and chauffeur us to a number of different places, Lee Valley Tools, MRO electronics, Princess Auto, NAPA, as  I required some more parts to complete the job. 

On our way home, we stopped by this auto dealer, here are some of the pics of the vehicles.
 Lincoln
 Meteor
 Karman Gia
 Lincoln
 Pontiac
 Ford
MGB
It was another hot day, and I could not muster up much energy to work on the wiring, but I did get some of it done this evening.  
Most of the wiring is installed to the terminal block, and now I have to wire in the power side, as well as the switch for the heat. Vadie helped me with the soldering of the wires, as I definitely needed another set of hands – a great help.

No comments:

Post a Comment