Sunday 24 March 2013

March 22nd, 2013 – Kingman .Az



March 22nd, 2013 –  Kingman .Az                                         Weather – lo 41/ high 65 clear
Total Kilometers this trip -  12517.2                                             Km travelled this day – 0

Had a pretty good sleep last night, cool this morning when I got up, but it felt nice.

I made breakfast for us all, sausage, French toast and cantaloupe.

I tried to find Bob and Yvonne’s telephone number, but that was difficult as I did not have there last name.  After searching through the WOG forum, I found it, then I asked Tom if they had a Kingman telephone book.  They asked who I was looking for, so I told them, and they knew Bob and Yvonne as Tom had used them for purchasing of their real estate .  Ironic huh.

I had tried to get a hold of them through email, but that did not work, so we actually drove up to their place and got hold of them.  They showed us through their coach, mentioned the things that they are doing to it, and we had a nice visit.

After the visit, we went and toured the area while looking at the homes which Tom and Doreen had purchased for rental units.  Wow, some nice looking homes, except the one in Golden Valley.

For dinner, the ladies cooked us steaks, potatoes, carrots, salad – wow what a meal.

Special people today -  the many cousins which I have, although we hardly know each other, I think that one day I would like to meet some more of them. ONE DAY, this will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment