Wednesday 21 November 2012

November 21st - Mathis, Texas


November 21st    - Mathis, Texas                                            Weather – Clear     13  C                           
Total Kilometers this trip -  8406.9                                           Kilometers today -  0

Powell was busy getting the last of the hay in and Char was busy with getting ready for their Thanksgiving which is tomorrow.
Vadie was catching up on all of the laundry, and I was doing chores on the coach.
I installed the new inverter and it works as it should.
I also found out that I have two gauges which do not work as well as one sender, I have ordered these and hopefully I will be able to put them in this weekend.

I reorganized the storage area again, and Vadie was pleased to hear that we now have more space again 

Special people - Joe and Mary Hankin for showing us around and being wonderful hosts - thanks kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment