Sunday 7 April 2013

April 7th -, 2013 – Medicine Hat Ab



April 7th -, 2013 – Medicine Hat Ab                                    Weather – lo 4/ high 9 Overcast
Total Kilometers this trip -  14844.4                                      Km travelled this day – 0.0

I woke up and thought it was 7:45am, but I had forgot to change the clock, and the time was actually 8:45am.  I guess we were tired.

We headed off the church with the family, it was a very friendly and educating service.
I took Joe out driving again, he is doing real well.

We played games, Wii and board games, and had lots of fun.
 playing Wii
 playing board games
 son Joe, in front and grandsons
 they are huge
 son still as strong as an ox
 my grandkids
 granddaughter Emily and I

Most of the day today, it has been cold, almost freezing, but after dinner and game playing, we were heading out to the coach, and dang if it wasn’t snowing again.

We plan on heading to Carvel tomorrow to see John and Debbie, other BB owners.

Special People today – Rob, Dannielle, grandkids, and great grandkids, it sure was fun seeing them all again.  We enjoyed ourselves immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment