Tuesday 16 April 2013

April 14th -, 2013 –Prince George BC



April 14th -, 2013 –Prince George BC                                Weather – lo 0/ high 8   scattered cloud
Total Kilometers this trip -  16203.3                                      Km travelled this day – 0

I got up and made breakfast, eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. 

Not much else happened today except we went to Princess Auto and visited a family friend, Connie Graham.

We went to Boston Pizza for dinner, Vadie and I could only eat ½ our meals to we took the rest home.
When we got back to the bus, I said that I did not feel very well, so I went to lay down.  A little while later, I was heaving and making all sorts of noises.  Vadie shone with what she does best – nursing.

Special Person Today – Connie Graham – a long time family friend who helped Vadie’s Dad with many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment