Wednesday 10 October 2012

October 6th –Trinidad CO – Las Vegas NM


October 6th –Trinidad CO – Las Vegas NM                              Weather –O/C , 0
Total Kilometers this trip – 4877.3                                             Kilometers today –  203.1

At least it was not snowing this morning, however it was cold.  We really thought we were going to warmer weather LOL.

We still have problems with the starting of the coach, but at least we can start it from the back.
The trip from Trinidad CO to Las Vegas NM went smoothly, except it was a driving experience.  The wind kept me on my toes, cross wind, and there were signs mentioning that one is to be careful.

 
Going into New Mexico
Some more material which Vadie found
We arrived at  Walmart , and we went grocery shopping.

Special Person - My mother Mary, a person who made me whom I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment